housing-related support

In the UK, ‘housing related support’ was term used and loosely defined in a government-funded programme that has now been wound down. Many of the services set up over this period still exist, and many services till identify themselves with the original definition of their role, although there is now greater flexibility and fewer constraints over what work can be funded.